Latest Bulletins:


Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Rajko Toroman is back, now with San Miguel


Smart Gilas basketball national team head coach Rajko Toroman is back to the Philippines after last year's 4th place finish in the FIBA-Asia Championships, although this time, with the former's main business archrival-- San Miguel Corporation.

“My priority is the three PBA teams,” said Rajko Toroman. “It’s a lot of work.  I will be attending the practice of all the teams and watching all the games in the PBA.  I will serve as an adviser.  I will not sit on the bench during games.  Before, my responsibility was for one team – Smart Gilas.  Now, I will be working with several teams.”

Rajko Toroman signed a two-year contract to look after the San Miguel teams in the PBA-- B-Meg Llamados, Petron Blaze Boosters and Barangay Ginebra Kings, and the San Miguel Beermen in the Asean Basketball League (ABL).

No comments:

Post a Comment